Terms & Conditions
General Site Usage Last Revised: March 8, 2019
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY STATEMENT All content on our website and/or services is the copyrighted material of Capital Community Bank, Direct Capital Partners or the appropriate contributor, and is protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws. Our website and/or services may include content, designs, and appearances, as well as trademarks, graphics, slogans, logos, colors, and designs that are the property of Capital Community Bank, Direct Capital Partners or other third parties. Nothing contained on our website and/or service(s) grants any license or other right to any of Capital Community Bank’s intellectual property, Direct Capital Partners’ intellectual property or any third party’s intellectual property. You may not copy (other than for personal use, provided that you do not remove any trademark, copyright or any other notice contained in or on the content), modify, distribute, display, reproduce or republish any of the data contained on our website and/or service(s) without obtaining the written permission of Capital Community Bank and Direct Capital Partners.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF CAPITAL COMMUNITY BANK AND DIRECT CAPITAL PARTNERS’ WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. CAPITAL COMMUNITY BANK, DIRECT CAPITAL PARTNERS’ AND THEIR AFFILIATES, THIRD-PARTY LICENSORS, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICE(S) AND YOUR USE THEREOF. CAPITAL COMMUNITY BANK AND DIRECT CAPITAL PARTNERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICE(S) OR ON ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES OR INACCURACIES, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICE(S), (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF CAPITAL COMMUNITY BANK AND DIRECT CAPITAL PARTNERS' SECURE SERVERS OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED ON THE SERVERS, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICE(S), OR (5) ANY VIRUSES OR RELATED PROBLEMS THAT MAY BE ACQUIRED OR TRANSMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICE(S). CAPITAL COMMUNITY BANK AND DIRECT CAPITAL PARTNERS DO NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY ON THE WEBSITE, SERVICE(S), ANY LINKED WEBSITE OR BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND CAPITAL COMMUNITY BANK AND DIRECT CAPITAL PARTNERS WILL NOT IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS.
6. GUIDELINES FOR CHILDREN It is Capital Community Bank and Direct Capital Partners’ policy to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and all other applicable laws. By accessing Capital Community Bank and Direct Capital Partners’ website and/or service(s), you affirm that you are at least 18 years old
7. TERMINATION OF WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICE(S) Capital Community Bank and Direct Capital Partners reserve the right to terminate the website and/or service (s) in their entirety at any time and for any reason.
8. CONSENT TO TEXT MESSAGES I authorize Capital Community Bank and Direct Capital Partners, their agents, representatives and assigns, and service provides (“Lender”) to send text messages, including marketing text messages to the mobile telephone number I have provided Lender using an automatic telephone dialing system. I am not required to sign this consent to authorize text messages to receive credit or other services from Lender. By opting-in, I consent to Lender's use of personal information to provide services I have requested, including services that display customized content and advertising. I acknowledge that any text messages Lender sends to me may be accessed by anyone with access to my text messages. I acknowledge that my mobile telephone service provider's standard messaging rates apply to text messages received from Lender, Lender shall have no liability for such charges related to any text messages Lender sends to me and I am solely responsible for such charges. I agree to notify Lender if I change mobile number or plan to transfer my number to another person. To opt out of receiving text messages, please select the “opt-out” button on any text message received or by sending “STOP”, “END” or “QUIT” in reply to any text message received.
THIS AUTHORIZATION IS NOT REQUIRED IN ORDER TO OBTAIN CREDIT FROM LENDER. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS AUTHORIZATION, DO NOT CHECK “CHECK HERE IF YOU WISH TO RECEIVE TEXT MESSAGES.”